Re: [czernowitz2006] Reunion Video

  • MyRetreat2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2006
      Dear Mimi,

      I am sorry our projects seem to cause some concern. I can not speak for
      Marianne or Rita but I have 'shifted gears" so to speak. In summary, I will be
      joining the group and taking pictures for Rudy's grandchildren and
      great-grandchildren. I will tell everyone in the group that the video I make will be
      available to them for their own families if they wish (at no charge ofcourse).
      So my project has become a personal one and I hope this shift meets with your
      approval.

      Best regards
      Cora