Re: [czernowitz2006] Reunion video

  • Marianne Hirsch
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2006
      Dear Simon and Cora, this is wonderful. As I mentioned in previous
      emails, Leo and I also plan, with participants' permission, to
      videotape the trip and interview participants for our own project and
      record. We are not prepared to produce a video for the group but can
      certainly share our images and tapes with Cora for use in her
      compilation.

      Cora, perhaps we can meet in Ny before our trip and discuss these
      plans,

      all best, Marianne
      Marianne Hirsch
      Professor of English and Comparative Literature
      Institute for Research on Women and Gender
      602 Philosophy Hall
      Columbia University
      New York, NY 10027
      (212) 854-5121

      http://www.columbia.edu/~mh2349

    • cornel fleming
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2006
        hi,, i am not sure if it was you or someone else who mentioned taking along small change dollar bills , but it is worth noting that the big hotels have machines in the lobby that take credit cards and issue the local currency ie hryvna. cornel

        privately and said:

[...]

        Genealogy family tree Family home