List of Participants

  • Arthur von Czernowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2006
      Shabat Shalom,
      To date here is a listing of those of you who will require tansportation
      from the following towns:

      Arriving Lviv and will need transportation to Czernowitz.
      15 Participants

      Arriving Suceava and will transportation to Czernowitz
      7 Participants

      Arriving Kiev and will NOT need transportation
      4 Participants

      This is a call for the ground transportation reservations for all of you
      who have not yet responded .
      Please give me a definite maybe point of arrival, and I will list you
      on the "definite maybe" list.

      I need it for planning purposes only.

      Thanks
      Arthur Rindner