to Simon and everyone else going to Czernowitz 2006

  • MyRetreat2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2006
      Dear Simon, This is Cora Schwartz here; ready to answer your questions:

      1. I am definitely planning to attend the Reunion
      2. I am coming alone
      3. I am willing to go almost anywhere that a group is going although my
      first preference is to go to Mogelov. However, I can not imagine going to
      Mogelov and back in one day. I usually stay over night. So I would be interested
      in going perhaps one way and coming back on my own the next day (unless folks
      want to stay overnight at a hotel there with me. I stay at the Emerald
      Hotel; it is new and owned by the mayor of Mogeliv.

      Half day trips to shtetls sound great. Count me in on any and all of them
      as long as the guide speaks English. ( A short trip to the old Jewish Cemetery
      in Sadagura is good for those who don't want to travel much. I go there all
      the time. It is overgrown and neglected but a good place to think and
      ponder what life was like a hundred years ago in that town.)

      Thank you for all your efforts to pull this reunion together. Please let me
      know if I can help with anything.
      Sincerely
      Cora