Travel to Czernowitz

  • Arthur von Czernowitz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2006
      Dear All,
      I have requested from Mr. Kusdat if he knows a better way to Czernowitz
      other then AUA from Vienna to Lvov.
      He is a frequent traveler to the city.

      Below is his response.

      Shabat Shalom
      Arthur Rindner

      From: "Arthur von Czernowitz"
      To: kusdat@...
      Subject: CZ
      Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 22:10:47 +0200

      Dear Mr. Kusdat,
      According to your e-mails it looks like you have visited Czernowitz
      several times.
      Is there another way to Czernowitz other then AUA from Vienna to Lvov?

      Best regards
      Arthur Rindner