Hello again from Cora Schwartz

  • MyRetreat2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2006
      Hello Arthur and everyone else in the Czernowitz 2006 group,

      I am so sorry if my communication was not clear. I am not a travel
      agent agent nor am I looking to advertise anything. I only wanted to
      note that I wrote a book entitled THE FORGOTTEN FEW about my visits to
      Transnystra/Mogilov where my husband was in the camps. By the way, all
      the money made from the sale of THE FORGOTTEN FEW goes to the survivors
      who are still living there through Mr. Abram Kaplan, the curator of the
      Jewish museum in Mogelov.
      Thank you for the opportunity to present this explanation to the
      group. I wouldn't want anyone to think otherwise.

      Sincerely
      Cora

      Cora T. Schwartz
      MY RETREAT