committee: Czernowitz reunion 2006

  • JOE PORAS
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      I would like to nominate

      HELMUT KUSDAT

      He lives in Vienna and has strong connection to Czernowitz. He has helped
      me in my genealogy searches and has taken groups to Czernowitz. He
      recently donated
      his time and monies and helped built a a new play ground in the city
      center, Czernowitz, which is the first play ground of its kind in the
      city and was planned by Viennese Architects. He would be a wonderful
      resource for our reunion in Little Vienna!

      Joe