Another option from TLV

  • alon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2006
      Dear Mr Kogan,
      Thank you for your arrangements. My father and I will opt for the Kiev- Cz
      root. Since there the only flight TLV-Kiev on May 18th is at 18:55-22:10, we
      will probably fly the day before to Kiev, stay there for the night and then
      fly to Cz.
      Another option that we are considering and that may be of interest to people
      coming from Israel:

      Tlv - Vienna 06:55-09:10
      Vienna - Kiev 10:35-13:35
      Kiev - Cz 14:45-16:15

      All three flights available on May the 18th.

      Danny

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2006
        I would strongly recommend you to check what kind of planes do the Ukrainian airlines use on the section Kiev-Chernovtsy -Kiev.
        Regards, Abraham K.

        http://www.eset.com