Travel CZ

  • Arthur von Czernowitz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2006
      Mr Kogan and myself have been in contact with a Travel Agency which can
      help us with the ground transportation in the Ukraine.. We have been
      offered three options.

      l. A bus which can hold up to 45 passengers at the cost of $450.00.
      2.A minibus which can hold up to 22 passengers at the cost of $310.00.
      3.A taxi at the cost of $230.00, All prices are one-way travel.
      Also available is the possibility of transportation from Suceava for
      those who will use this route.
      Today I received 3 phone calls from the Travel Agency inquiring as to
      how many passengers are going to travel in the group, as they need time
      to make the arrangements for the transportation.

      Of course they would like to also sell us the flight portion. The offer
      by the travel agency of $ 594.20 for a ticket on Austrian Air, Tel
      Aviv-Vienna-Lviv is ok, as I confirmed it with Austrian Air in Vienna
      and the rate was correct.

      Would you please advise me of your travel route. There are three ways of
      getting to Czernowitz.
      1.The Lviv route.
      2.The Suceava route
      3.The Kiev Czernowitz

      I promised the Travel Agency that I will give them a reply by January
      20th, therefore it is imperative that I receive confirmation of your
      travel plans prior to
      January 20th. Should you have a tentative plan, please let me know and I
      will list you on the "definite maybe" list.

      Don’t miss out on this exciting trip.
      .
      Please let me know.

      Arthur
    • elhod@zahav.net.il
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2006
        Dear Arthur,

        prefer the travel Tel-Aviv - Kiev.

        Thank you and Mr. A. Kogan for your efforts.

        Regards,

        Yehudit Yerushalmi-Terris