Important correction to travel information

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2006
      Dear Czernowitzers,

      I WAS WRONG in the information I sent you earlier today, Jan 14th 2006.
      I just received the following information from Arthur Rindner:

      1. AeroSvit Airlines:
      Flights from Kyiv to Chernovtsy operate every day of the week
      depart 14:45, arrive 16:15 VV113 16apr-28oct NONSTOP

      From Chernovtsy to Kyiv also operate each day of the week
      08:05 09:35 VV114 16apr-29oct NONSTOP
      09:05 10:35 VV114 17apr-23oct NONSTOP

      2. Train from Suceava to Chernivtsi:

      leaves Suceava N 13:34 arrives Chernivtsi N 20:56

      Frmom Chernivtsi to Suceava
      leaves Chernivtsi N 05:53 arrives Suceava N 12:08
      This schedule schedule is only only good for January,
      but is probably OK for planing purposes.

      3. The Tarom plane from Bucharest to Suceava,
      DOES leave from Otopeni airport.

      Very sorry about the confusion,