  • Marianna Kiva
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2005
      To all the Chernovitsers, happy Chanukah

      Best wishes to all of you and your families.

      To the group that is leaving, I have a contact that might be very useful for
      a variety of reasons. This person lives in the city and is familiar with the
      inner workings of the city government.

      Name: Naum Müler

      Krasnoarmeiskaya Street 94 Apt 5

      Telephone: 011380372551169

      I know that he speaks Ukrainian and Russian

      Marianna Kiva