FW: Reunion 2006

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2005
      ------ Forwarded Message
      From: "Igor" <cherem@...>
      Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:10:33 +0200
      To: <mirtaylo@...>
      Subject: Reunion 2006

      Dear Mrs. Taylor,

      thank you for your letter.

      We are sending information about the conference-room:
      1. We do not have the equipment you asking about, sorry.
      2. We can offer you a personal computer and a screen 1,8 sq.m.
      3. we do not have the projector " Power Point " and we can not find it.

      We ask you very much to send us the exact number of rooms and participants 1
      month prior to their arrival.
      Do you mean 60 rooms or 60 persons ?

      For your information rooms on the 5-th floor, the refurbiished ones, have
      one wide bed, so they can be used as a single room or a room for a couple.

      Awaiting your reply we remain truly yours,

      Galina Krivobokova, general manager

      ____________________________
      13-a, Komarova Str.,Chernivtsi,
      58017, Ukraine
      tel.: (38-03722) 47-555, 48-573, 47-521
      fax: (38-0372) 585-588, 584-446
      cherem@...

      ------ End of Forwarded Message
    • Irene
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2005
        DearMimi,

        You're doing an unbelievable good job!
        Everyone can see and appreciate your efforts.
        Please take it easy.
        Now you deserve a pleasant vacation.
        The Israelis are waiting for you.
        Gute Reise,