Re: [czernowitz2006] Travel agents

  • jfa2000@mymailstation.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hello Mimi et al --

      I would recommend that when the list of possible travel agents is compiled there should be an indication next to each name of who recommended that person/agency, and whether or not they have had personal experience with them. A format might be:

      Travel agent: John Doe. Suggested by Suzie Q from personal experience, or
      Suggested by Suzie Q, no personal experience.

      One could add: "recommended", or "highly recommended" --- or even "recommended with reservation"

      This way, we would know what to make of the otherwise random list of names.

      Thanks in advance. -- Jessie Attiyeh