Re: [czernowitz2006] Your Forthcoming Visit in Israel

  • Lucca
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2005
      Hi Mimi,
      after a long stay in San Diego and a really "inactive" period, I'd very much enjoy meeting you and the others in Tel-Aviv.
      I think that visitors from Israel to the Bucovina, should all do it together somehow, although I don't have any practical suggestions for the moment!
      In any case, I do look forward to meeting you.
      Fondly, Lucca

      By the way, will you be in Haifa as well?