Re: [czernowitz2006] information

  • Arthur von Czernowitz
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2005
      Mr. Kogan
      According to your e-mail address you live in Israel.
      Here is the schedule to Lvov from Tel Aviv and it operates right now but
      depending on your day of travel.

      OS860 TLV-VIE 07:00-10:00
      OS381 VIE-LVO 13:15-15:35

      OS382 LVO-VIE 16:10-1645
      OS859 VIE-TLV 20:10-00:35
      Price $630.00 aprox.

      To find this out all you have to do is use your computer and do not
      listen to rumors.

      FYI OS381 and OS382 is operated with "De Havilland DHC-8 Dash 8" this
      airplane is one of those lousy small turbo-prop planes.

      Regards
      Arthur