Posting of non reunion messages to Czernowitz-L@cornell.edu

  • Bruce Reisch
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2005
      Dear Friends:

      I would like to remind members of this Yahoo group that the main
      Czernowitz/Sadagora discussion group <Czernowitz-L@...> would
      welcome all your posts that are not directly related to the reunion.
      For instance, could I suggest that posts regarding the cemetery and
      its preservation, or posts regarding your family connections to
      Czernowitz, be copied to the main group address?

      If you are posting messages about your family connections to
      Czernowitz, these would be of interest to the over 200 subscribers to
      Czernowitz-L, many of whom will not be able to attend the reunion.

      If you are new to czernowitz2006@yahoogroups.com and wish to also
      subscribe to the main discussion group (as described at
      http://czernowitz.ehpes.com ), please just drop me a note by replying
      to this message. I'll have you subscribed to the main group right
      away.

      Wishing you all a very fulfilling and enjoyable reunion in 2006,

      Bruce Reisch
      co-list owner of Czernowitz-L