906Re: [Cz-L] Repeat of message about Cz. Jewish cemetery

  • AJS1PRES@AOL.com
    Jul 8, 2006
      Dear All,

      I am wondering whether it would be a good idea to first find a company in or
      around Chernvtsi that can do the maintenance on an on going basis, and ask
      them to do the initial cleanup. It would seem to me that the two projects would
      go hand in hand, and the maintenance company would have a serious stake in
      doing the cleanup right from the beginning.
      I am not an expert on any of the items on Mimi's list, however I would be
      happy to be part of a committee to work on this. I believe as genealogists, it is
      the ultimate task we could perform for our ancestors who are buried in this
      cemetery.

      Bruce Wexler
      Jackson, NJ
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic