553RE: Meds for Hesed-Shushana and or local hospitals

  • mirtaylo@indiana.edu
    Apr 1, 2006
      Dear Danny,

      Thank you for being so prompt and practical.

      I do not know how many people offered to contribute towards the expense
      of buying the medical or pharmaceutical supplies. Mostly they were
      people who plan on coming to the reunion, some where not. The number of
      the participants at the reunion now stands at 62, so I assume we could
      collect between $3000 to $5000.

      Possibly, you could write to both the Yahoo group as well as to the Cz.
      - L, that you are trying to collect a given sum and that anyone who
      wants to contribute, should send you a check by April 18.

      Best regards,

      Mimi