167Re: [czernowitz2006] Cz Reunion day trips & Transnistria update

  • elhod@zahav.net.il
    Jan 9, 2006
      Dear Mr Kreindler,

      I am answering to your request as following:

      My husband and miself wish to travel and join the group. The
      schedule is accepted by us. We would like to go to
      Transnistria - Mogilev and especially to Shargorod.
      A small problem occured we do not know which is the best way
      to get from Israel to Czernowitz.We will be in touch with
      people from here.

      Our full names are: Yehudit Yerushalmi-Terris & Alfred Terris

      If you need any other information please ask.

      Regards,

      Yehudit
      elhod@...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic