Annoucing Big Changes

  • Queen C
    Message 1 of 5 , May 6, 2012
      Hey Gang,

      Well, I got some news for you. Seeing as how my life has become more and more complex, what with the movie and Alex J's ever widening gaze and penchant for all things dangerous and death defying, I am going to have to cut back on the RPGing I currently do.

      I know. I know. She of the 27 active RPGs, takes a breather – shocking! But life's a bitch. What can you do? So I am limiting my ownership/co-moding down to just 6 RPGs (Yes, 6!) . Through careful analysis of the players and their attention and focus, as well as my own, and through popularity, I have narrowed the list down to the following five:

      Owned/Co-Mod:
      1. Global Special OPS
      2. Sapphire City
      3. Vengeance Unlimited
      4. Last Call
      5. Firefly RPG
      6. Supernatural Ghost Hunters

      Of course, this means I will be leaving and/or deleting some of my RPGs, including the Zinara/Mars RPGs, AA, and BAP. I am NOT deleting Station DeBoer or Scotts Asteroid, and instead will be putting them on hiatus til I figure out a working solution to get those going again. Right now, Xavier and I are discussing changing the nature of the RPG itself to more of a Trek Investigation unit crossover. But we'll see how that discussion continues.

      In any case, I am sorry for those of you who were hoping for more with certain other RPGs. It hurts to have to delete some of them, but I can't focus on my unwavering eye of Cynthia on my multi-verse of RPGs, and Alex J, and moving to Nashville, and teaching, etc.

      Sorry Guys,

      Your Ambitious but Realistic Leader,

      Cyn

      P.S. Of course, I'll give you guys some time - 2 weeks let's say from the date of this email - to get the things you want: bios, photos, certain posts, etc. saved out of the groups I am going to delete before I delete them.
    • James Austin
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6, 2012
        Hello Beautiful Cyn,  Good luck on the move, I  know how much of a pain that can be.  I  don't know what I  hate more.  Packing for the move or having to unpack upon arrival.  LOL

        Hope Alex will be good and play nice and stop trying to worry Mommy and Daddy so much, with his hospital trips.  Maybe a nurse or doctor caught his eye and he is coming back to see her....

        Will be standing by ready to go with the flow.  Take care and be safe.

        James aka

        John Hannibal Heyes

        Tony "Patch" Pyke

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
          Hey Gang,

          Sorry I've been so neglectful lately, but you'll no doubt notice new changes on the CLS RPG boards.

          First off, you'll notice many of them are no longer there! Long ago, I announced the closing or ending of many of my RPGs, and now I've finally closed and ended them.

          Also, I've introduced a brand new one called "Insiders Cove" a new fantasy/mystery RPG!" The promo is below. But if you have any questions, hit me here, and I'll answer as soon as I can!

          Welcome to Insiders Cove, where the streets may not be paved with gold, but a lot of the privacy gates are lined with silver!

          Insiders Cove is home to 13 loving and protective…households; all unique within their own diversity: from working class to the professional class, from new world innovators to old world aristocracy.

          Always prepared, Insiders Cove is the only neighbor in America with its own school, police department, firefighting crew, and medical center, specializing in alternative medicines. Also, if you're interested in throwing a diversity-get together, a coming out party, or having a traditional ceremony of any kind, Insiders Cove's four-story, multi-faceted clubhouse/lounge can't be beat, featuring our newly renovated sun-block, UV-protected specialty wine cellar!

          And for the parent on the go, our playground/obstacle course for the cubbies features the latest in titanium-frame construction, while our 500 square miles of wilderness includes private access to Shipwreck Cove, water sports in designated areas, nature trails, and park campgrounds!

          While Insider Cove is home to many different types of people, we just have one rule and one rule only: No Humans Allowed.

        • marc drayer
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012

            This sounds interesting. So if no humans, what kind of characters are there in this community?

            Marc

[...]

          • Cynthia Lyles-Scott
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
              Sorry, Marc. You were supposed to get the list of 13. This whole group is kinda also a murder mystery/horror fest!------------------------------ On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 11:42 AM EDT marc drayer wrote: > > >  > This sounds interesting. So if no humans, what kind of characters are there in this community? > >Marc > > > > >  >Hey Gang, > >Sorry I've been so neglectful lately, but you'll no doubt notice new changes on the CLS RPG boards. > >First off, you'll notice many of them are no longer there! Long ago, I announced the closing or ending of many of my RPGs, and now I've finally closed and ended them. > >Also, I've introduced a brand new one called "Insiders Cove" a new fantasy/mystery RPG!" The promo is below. But if you have any questions, hit me here, and I'll answer as soon as I can! > >++++++++++++++++ Insiders Cove ++++++++++++++++++++++++ > >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InsidersCove/ > >Welcome to Insiders Cove, where the streets may not be paved
              designated areas, nature trails, and park campgrounds! > >While Insider Cove is home to many different types of people, we just have one rule and one rule only: No Humans Allowed. > >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/InsidersCove/ > > >