The Walking Dead

  • Christopher
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2012
      I'm currently putting together a group for The Walking Dead, if anyone is interested.

      Also, I will get my posts out for other groups soon. Sorry for any delays.
    • Queen C
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2012
        Wow, as great as that sounds! I'll have to pass :(!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2012
          Well, I finally got it all put together. If anyone is interested in the tv series or comics, or just like/wanna play zombie sims, give this a look.