Apologies

  • Fetty
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012
      Sorry guys for the slacker attitude toward posting. Aside from the holiday craze, I had a recent death in my family so things are a little wonky. I'll get my shit together soon, sorry again.
    • Queen C
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2012
        Jon,

        No problem. The holidays always get a pass, but as for your family's recent tragedy, you know you have my deepest sympathies. Take all the time you need.

        Cyn

        P.S. Your shit is never together, so don't stress that either! :-)