Stay Tuned for a Very Special Annoucement

  • Queen C
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2011
      Well, I'm bored.

      And you know what that means....

      Time to start Blowing Sh*t up!
    • Queen C
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2011
        Many of you have asked me why I have not started blowing shit up. I'm going to be honest with you.

        Someone gave me a more devious and hellish idea, that's why!

        So instead of blowing shit up, as I normally love to do, I've got a helluva horrific Halloween hullabaloo planned instead.

        To give you a hint, I'm going back to the old masters of horror:

        George Romero
        Wes Craven
        John Carpenter
        Alfred Hitchcock

        Enjoy!

        Cyn, GM
      • Christopher Williams
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 14, 2011
          My favorites!!!! Can't wait for it to hit the fan!!!
        • Fetty
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 16, 2011
            Awwwww, but she blows up.... She blows up real good.

            --- In cynsrpgforum@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Williams <alabama_ace_2004@...> wrote:

            > My favorites!!!! Can't wait for it to hit the fan!!!

          • simmingheather
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 17, 2011
              Oh boy. This is going to be good, isn't it?