OMG!

  • Queen C
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9 8:14 AM
      Xavier: Hola
      Me: Xavier, where the hell have you been?
      Xavier: Busy. Now that I am a full time attorney, life is busy busy
      Me: I had given you up for dead, Amigo.
      Xavier: He He He
      Me: So what's new?
      Xavier: I got married.
      Me: ...
      Me: You fucker
    • Christopher
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9 9:18 AM
        I did not see that coming...
      • Sam

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9 11:53 AM
            Wow!  That X doesn't do anything halfway!  Congrats to ya, X-Man!!

          • Fetty
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9 4:34 PM
              Ditto, congrats X.

              --- In cynsrpgforum@yahoogroups.com, James Austin <swashbuckler1962@...> wrote:

              > Wow!  That X doesn't do anything halfway!  Congrats to ya, X-Man!!

            • shiara blade
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 13 2:17 PM
                holy hell. well that brings my excuse of work and yahoo messenger torpedoing on my computer to shame. Congrats X.