Going into the Hospital

  • Queen C
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2011
      Hey Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you had a good holiday season.

      This is just a little note of update so that you guys know what's going on with me, your sometimes fearless leader.

      I will be going into the hospital on Tuesday, Jan. 4th, and coming out with a baby on Saturday, Jan. 8th. So if there's a serious lag in posting, you'll know why.

      As for autoing my SOPS characters: Heather has permission to run both my Angel Ramirez and Winona Chase characters from SOPS, and Jon can run my character for Wilma Ripley.

      Remember the game is what you make of it, so you guys can run with the set-up I'm planning to leave you with my next series of posts. If there's a dispute and Xavier is not around to solve it, please defer to the rules.

      I should only be offline for a max of 2 weeks, People; chaos shouldn't descend on my groups just yet.

      Cyn, GM and soon-to-be-Mommy!
    • simmingheather
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2011
        FYI - I saw pictures up on facebook. Cyn Jr. appears to be healthy and absolutely adorable from what I can see.