Alex J. Baby Update...

  • Queen C
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
      I know you guys are probably tired of hearing this, but I'm back...again! LOL

      After a 12-day stint in Plantation General Hospital, including a lengthy week-long stay in the ICU's cardic care unit, Alex J. (still in utero) and I have been released to continue our feet-up convalescence at home.

      The news of my health is mixed. Of course, Alex J. is fine; however, I have developed a condition call "congestive heart failure" stemming from an enlarged heart I've developed during my pregnancy.

      Please don't freak out. All is well with me, and I hope to bring Alex J. into this world (hopefully between 28-30 weeks), and have my enlarged heart return to normal capacity.

      Pray for us, and have a good heart full of cheer. I will try to be online more, so we can get the groups back on track. They are a form of relaxation and fun to me, and I desparately need them now! LOL

      Cyn, GM and friend to you all
    • Fetty
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2010
        Good to hear you're home, wishing you the best with 'Junior'. Sending you much love, we miss you on the boards.

        --- In cynsrpgforum@yahoogroups.com, "Queen C" <cbobcom@...> wrote:

        > I know you guys are probably tired of hearing this, but I'm back...again! LOL
        >
        > After a 12-day stint in Plantation General Hospital, including a lengthy week-long stay in the ICU's cardic care unit, Alex J. (still in utero) and I have been released to continue our feet-up convalescence at home.
        >
        > The news of my health is mixed. Of course, Alex J. is fine; however, I have developed a condition call "congestive heart failure" stemming from an enlarged heart I've developed during my pregnancy.
        >
        > Please don't freak out. All is well with me, and I hope to bring Alex J. into this world (hopefully between 28-30 weeks), and have my enlarged heart return to normal capacity.
        >
        > Pray for us, and have a good heart full of cheer. I will try to be online more, so we can get the groups back on track. They are a form of relaxation and fun to me, and I desparately need them now! LOL
        >
        > Cyn, GM and friend to you all

      • simmingheather
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2010
          Take care of yourself! I'll keep you and baby in my thoughts.

          Heather