Summer Movie Blockbuster Poll

  • Queen C
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2010
      Hey Gang,

      It's time for my two-part summer movie survey!

      Just like last year, I'm curious to see what movies people are looking forward to this summer, and also what movies were the biggest hits of the summer, so there will be two polls: one at the beginning of summer and one at the end in August.

      Please fill out both polls. For the first one, you can vote for many different movies, but for the second poll I only want to know what you think WAS the BIGGEST, MOST BAD-ASSED MOVIE OF THE SUMMER! Okay?

      From Orange County, here we go!

      Cyn