SOPS: Voting for Missions 11 and 12

  • Queen C
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2010
      Hey SOPS Gang,

      Now that Mission 8 and 9 are in their ENDGAME, and you're all gearing up for Mission 10, which is a joint team effort at the UN's G20 summit, it's time to talk about Missions 11 and 12.

      I have two ideas currently, and you guys need to vote on them to see which idea we run first as Mission 11 and which we will run as Mission 12 after 11 is in ENDGAME.

      First Mission A DESCRIPTION:

      An international fugitive is hiding out in a hospital after a firefight between another UN Security team in Tokyo. Our sister team, one of which infultrated the Yakuza gang, gets caught up in the situation and are being held hostage in the hospital. Our US-based team gets sent in as back-up to rescue the hostages, bring the bad guys to justice, and get our other team members safely out of the Japanese gang.

      Secoond Mission B DESCRIPTION:

      Melding high-tech terrorism and high-level conspiracies, on this action-packed mission the SOPS team will be pitted against a cyber-terrorism group (a shadowy, Web-based Terrorist movement called Freedomland) who want to release several batches of stolen nanotechnology into three of the western world's major cities' centers of commerce: London, Paris, and New York City. Because Freedomland is divided into "cells" that span the globe, so our team will have to break up into three groups to stop them and their ultimate goal: to create simultaneous random attacks across the globe.

      Don't forget to vote!
    • Queen C
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2010
        Hey Gang, looks like Mission A's description won you over. So Mission A is a go!

        Cyn, GM