Re: Where'd Everyone Go?

  • coryphlips
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2010
      Sorry, I've been struggling between my job, life, and the randomness of my destroyed PC yet again. (Currently using a friend laptop). Thanks for letting me know about SOPS, I've tried but I just can't keep up with that group.

      Again, my apologies for the disappearing act.

      Cory

      --- In cynsrpgforum@yahoogroups.com, "jenifer_granger" <Auburnium513@...> wrote:

      > The marriage prep classes are more like pre-marital counseling, they bring to your attention subjects that you should discuss and may or may not have discussed already. I'm told that they present that stuff, and then send you off to discuss privately, then you repeat for the next topic. It's actually a pretty good idea, I think. You also have to take a couple of personality tests and have someone discuss the results with the two of you.
      >
      > What irritates me is the requirement of attending NFP classes. Luckily, the class doesn't have to be done at a church, you can (and we are) attend a class put on by a hospital and just get the science of it all.
      >
      > AND all of this has to be completely finished by no later than 6 months before the wedding. I'm hoping that we can turn in the personality tests by the 6 month mark and do the meetings about them shortly after the 6 month mark because that's money we're talking about. $150 for the marriage prep classes, $150 for the meetings about the tests, and $30 for the stupid NFP thing.
      >
      > Ugh.

    • krista morgan
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2010
        I'm just.. lost and floundering