Question about Supernatural rpg

  • Babooshka
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2010
      I really like playing in Global SOP, and was thinking of hopping on in the Supernatural group.

      I see in the rules and files, that you can have a 'supernatural' char, so long as their name isn't God (or something close to it). I'm considering a char that ain't completely on the human circuit but is rooting for the home team anyway.

      Now there where characters who weren't completely human, but those characters have apparently been killed off.

      So my question is, were they killed off because they got too god-like, or because the player took off?

      Just to give me some idea with what I should think about...
      Thanks-Kimmy
    • Queen C
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2010
        Hey Kim,

        Yeah, we had a few characters that were more supernatural than others. One demon girl who got busy in real life and left us. We had another demon girl who was WAY too powerful, but when I told her to bring it down a notch, she didn't like that. We had one vampire, whom I tried to work with, but who didn't adhere to the canon's rules about vampires nor the rules of English grammar. He had to go. And one demonologist who went crazy and had to be removed. We also had a psychic or two, but they left of their own accord, one to play a
        canon character in another group, and one whose computer crashed and she never came back. :(

        As for your character, tell me what you had in mind. Like a witch or something? Just check out the link to the Supernatural wiki, and then we'll talk.

        Cyn

        --- In cynsrpgforum@yahoogroups.com, "Babooshka" <armorangel@...> wrote:

        > I really like playing in Global SOP, and was thinking of hopping on in the Supernatural group.
        >
        > I see in the rules and files, that you can have a 'supernatural' char, so long as their name isn't God (or something close to it). I'm considering a char that ain't completely on the human circuit but is rooting for the home team anyway.
        >
        > Now there where characters who weren't completely human, but those characters have apparently been killed off.
        >
        > So my question is, were they killed off because they got too god-like, or because the player took off?
        >
        > Just to give me some idea with what I should think about...
        > Thanks-Kimmy

      • Babooshka
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2010
          Thanks, i emailed a bio to the group, but if it doesn't show up just give me a holler. I don't want to bury you in double emails by sending it to your mail.

          I did some back reading in the group so I see where some of the chars got a little crazy. But I like the group and the way it works.