Need to break the tie on the latest poll!

  • Queen C
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hey Gang,

      Earlier in the month, Sam had an idea to create a character for public use by the players on one of my RPGs. It was a good idea, and in order to get things started, I posted a poll to determine the gender of the character, but right now as the poll stands, it's locked in a tie.

      So I need those who haven't voted yet, to do so to break the tie. Remember the poll is closing soon, so don't forget to vote!

      Cyn, GM
    • cynsrpgforum@yahoogroups.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 28, 2013
        cynsrpgforum group:

        Summer movie poll time again. Remember, this is a two poll process to see what movie you're most looking forward to at the beginning of the summer and what movie you enjoyed the most at the end of it! Vote responsibly! LOL
        Which summer blockbuster are you most looking forward to seeing?

        o After Earth
        o Despicable Me 2
        o Elysium
        o Fast & Furious (16 oops I mean) 6