- Hey Ya'll.
I know every year people debate for a week about which was the best
superbowl ad. Well, about this time is usually when I spark up a
debate about the best "banned" superbowl ad.
This year there was no lacking for good effort! Particularly PETA's
sex sells ad, and Laughing your ass off ad. But I still have to say,
toping my all-time list is still 2005's Airbourne ad with Mickey
Rooney's naked ass!
You go Mickey! You show'em who's got the balls...err...ass for the
Here is the rest of my top 5 for Banned Ads:
5. Last Minute Travel's $1 strip tease
4. Go Daddy's Banned Window Washers ad
3. PETA'S Sexy ad
2. Miller Lite's Catfight ad
1. Airbourne's Mickey Rooney ad
Oh, and for those traditionalists, my top 5 for this year's regular
superbowl ads is below:
5. Sassy Flowers insulting flowers
4. MacGruber ad with the real MacGuyer's Anderson!
3. Monster.com's ad witht he moose head ni the boss' office, and the
moose's ass in yours!
2. Careerbuilder's ad where they showed punching a Kaola in the face,
in the face people!
And my number one choice of ad was...
1. Jason Statham's Racing through time Audi ad