The Mutant Chronicles

  • Cynthia
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2008
      Well, Gang, it looks someone took two of my RPGs, meshed them together
      and made a pretty kick ass looking movie out of them.

      http://www.mutantchroniclesthemovie.com/

      Dammit!

      Cyn
    • Jonny Rocket
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008
        Based after a video game from what I understand.

        --- In cynsrpgforum@yahoogroups.com, "Cynthia" <cbobcom@...> wrote:

        > Well, Gang, it looks someone took two of my RPGs, meshed them together
        > and made a pretty kick ass looking movie out of them.
        >
        > http://www.mutantchroniclesthemovie.com/
        >
        > Dammit!
        >
        > Cyn

      • Hel
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2008

          Mutant Chronicles is a pen-and-paper role-playing game set in a post-apocalyptic world, originally published in 1993. It has spawned a franchise of card games, miniature wargames, video games, novels, comic books, and a movie based on the game world. A collectible miniatures game by Fantasy Flight Games is due for release in June 2008.

          Mutant Chronicles was developed by the Swedish company Target Games as a successor of their earlier Mutant RPG series. The rights to the game are now owned by Paradox Entertainment.

          More info and various compagny links: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutant_Chronicles