OOC: Leaving Town, Back on Monday night or Tuesday morning

  • Cynthia
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
      Hey Gang,

      If you've noticed I've been busting my ass to post, its because I'm
      leaving town. Hell, I've even dragged some of you in on it (Jon,
      Xavier, Sam, etc.) for JPs.

      Anyhoo. Leaving town today, Thursday, and will be back online either
      Monday night or Tuesday morning. Until then go check out the new pics
      of my nephew in the "Photos" section.

      Cyn, GFM (Grand Funk Master) :>
    • Angel
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
        have fun, stay safe, and OMG he's beautiful!!!!! what a beautiful
        family.
        *hugs*
        Rose

        --- In cynsrpgforum@yahoogroups.com, "Cynthia" <cbobcom@...> wrote:

        > Hey Gang,
        >
        > If you've noticed I've been busting my ass to post, its because I'm
        > leaving town. Hell, I've even dragged some of you in on it (Jon,
        > Xavier, Sam, etc.) for JPs.
        >
        > Anyhoo. Leaving town today, Thursday, and will be back online either
        > Monday night or Tuesday morning. Until then go check out the new pics
        > of my nephew in the "Photos" section.
        >
        > Cyn, GFM (Grand Funk Master) :>

      • Jonny Rocket
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2008
          LOL, I wouldn't exactly call it being dragged Cyn. Have fun and we'll see you when you get
          back. Your nephew is a cute.