Sapphire City - my characters

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
      As some of you may have noticed, I rejoined Sapphire City. I'm still
      reading through the posts, but hope to start posting by the end of the
      week. I'll be simming as Madison, but James and Alley can remain NPCs
      so anyone can auto them or even kill them off if you wish to.
    • Cynthia
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
        Hey Heather,

        Actually, Alley is no more. She died.

        Cynthia

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2008
          Just as well. Thanks for letting me know though. I must not have
          gotten to that post yet. I'm re-reading from the start.