Re: FUN Email Survey

  • Angel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
      1. What time is it?

      1045am

      2. What are your
      nicknames?

      Rosie, Space, Skippy, Chrissy

      3. What are you most afraid of?

      not a whole lot but my kids getting hurt

      4. What was the last movie that you saw in a theater

      Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

      5. Place of birth

      Paris France

      6. Favorite food

      boiled potatoes with butter

      7. What's your natural hair color?

      brown/gray

      8. Ever been to Alaska

      No but that is one of the places I would love to go

      9. Ever been toilet paper rolling?

      Nope, but I have had my car toilet papered on my wedding night

      10. Love someone so much it made you cry

      Haven't we all at this point? exactly

      11. Been in a car accident?

      Yes, three to be exact

      12. Croutons or bacon bits

      Both

      13. Favorite day of the week?

      Friday

      14. Favorite restaurant?

      Ruby Tuesdays

      15. Favorite Flower?

      Carnations

      16. Favorite sport to watch?

      Softball

      17. Favorite drink?

      Diet Pepsi

      18. Favorite ice cream?

      French Vanilla

      1. Disney or Warner Brothers?

      both

      20. Ever been on a ship?

      Yes

      21. What color is your bedroom carpet?

      Yellowish beige

      22. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

      Never

      23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?

      Spam that I deleted because I don't want a larger penis.

      24. What do you do when you are bored?

      watch tv

      25. Bedtime?

      around 900pm can't seem to stay up later than that anymore

      26. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest?

      have no idea

      27. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to
      respond?

      no idea

      28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their

      all my friends

      30. Last person you went to dinner with?

      my family

      31. Who do you think will be President?

      as long as it's not Clinton or Obama I really don't care

      32. What are your favorite colors?

      Black. green and blue

      33. How many tattoos do you have?

      none but would love to have one

      34. How many pets do you have?

      2 cats and one dog

      35. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

      God

      36. What do you want to do before you die?

      37. Have you ever been to Hawaii?

      No desire to ever go there

      38. Have you been to countries outside the U..S.?

      YES

      39. How many people are you sending this e-mail to?

      More than 5 less than 30

      40. Time this survey ended?

      1055am.
    • Jonny Rocket
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        1. What time is it?

        1:40 pm

        2. What are your
        nicknames?

        Jonboy, Big Daddy, Barn Bum, and Fucker

        3. What are you most afraid of?

        Dying Alone

        4. What was the last movie that you saw in a theater

        Eastern Promises

        5. Place of birth

        Saint Joseph's Hospital (snort, LOL, Philadelphia)

        6. Favorite food

        Vietnamese (especially Springrolls)

        7. What's your natural hair color?

        What Hair? (reddish brown/gray)

        8. Ever been to Alaska

        Nope, too damn cold

        9. Ever been toilet paper rolling?

        Yup, still do

        10. Love someone so much it made you cry

        Yup, still do again

        11. Been in a car accident?

        Ugh, several

        12. Croutons or bacon bits

        Both

        13. Favorite day of the week?

        Tuesday

        14. Favorite restaurant?

        International Smokeless BBQ

        15. Favorite Flower?

        I'm not a flower kind of guy, but I love my Weeping Fig Tree

        16. Favorite sport to watch?

        Toss up between Rugby and Hockey

        17. Favorite drink?

        COKE

        18. Favorite ice cream?

        Vanilla

        1. Disney or Warner Brothers?

        Warner Bros, they have better cartoons

        20. Ever been on a ship?

        Yes, big and little ones

        21. What color is your bedroom carpet?

        There's a carpet? (green)

        22. How many times did you fail your driver's test?

        Past it on the first try, I was already driving before I got a license

        23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?

        Karen

        24. What do you do when you are bored?

        Ride my motorcycle, listen to music, play on the net, or go to the gun range

        25. Bedtime?

        whenever I get sleepy, sometimes midday, sometimes late night

        26. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest?

        no one

        27. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to
        respond?

        everyone

        28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their

        snort, the rest of you guys

        30. Last person you went to dinner with?

        my siblings

        31. Who do you think will be President?

        not me :(

        32. What are your favorite colors?

        Black and red, or dark green

        33. How many tattoos do you have?

        numerous

        34. How many pets do you have?

        numerous

        35. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

        protoplasm

        36. What do you want to do before you die?

        make a difference

        37. Have you ever been to Hawaii?

        Yes, it fucking rained the whole time

        38. Have you been to countries outside the U..S.?

        Yes

        39. How many people are you sending this e-mail to?

        More than 5 less than 10

        40. Time this survey ended?

        1:54 pm