New RPG?

  • Cynthia
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hey Everyone,

      After watching "Hitman" last weekend and seeing the trailers for
      "Wanted" coming, I am in the mood for an RPG based on an organization
      of assassins, not like the Foot Ninja, but like a modern-day Corps of
      highly trained assassins, who take jobs to benefit the "organization"
      as a whole.

      They are not peace keepers are into the zen of balance. They are just
      good old fashion assassins. Just like the A-Team, you got a problem,
      and if you're lucky enough to find them, they'll solve it. Ice Ice
      Baby. Word to ya muther...

      *shudders*

      Sorry.

      I guess my question is, would anyone be interested?

      Cyn
    • Sam Reader

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007

          hey cyn,