Re: DeBoer & Scott's Asteroid

  • simmingheather
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2012
      Awesome! I'll probably create a second, permanent character to go with my temp engineer than.

      Anyone else interested?

      *Scott's Asteroid Positions*

      Administrator - Kora Roca
      Ambassador - *open*
      Administrator's Aide - Mara Regan
      Chief of Operations - Javier O'Hara (???)
      Chief of Security - *open*
      Chief Scientist - *open*
      Head Climatologist - *open*
      Starfleet Liaison - *open* (coordinates efforts with DeBoer)

      Plus business owners and anything else that works on a colony!

      *DeBoer Station*

      CO: Commander Espy Daj
      XO: Lt. Commander Xavar (???)
      Communications: Ensign OPEN & AVAILABLE
      Pilot: Ensign OPEN & AVAILABLE, USS Gamma Flyer

      SECURITY – Gold Uniforms

      Chief of Security: OPEN & AVAILABLE
      Asst. Security: Ensign OPEN & AVAILABLE

      MEDICAL – Blue-green Uniforms

      CMO: OPEN & AVAILABLE
      AMO: OPEN & AVAILABLE
      Head Nurse: Ensign OPEN & AVAILABLE

      Counselor: OPEN & AVAILABLE
      Asst. Counselor: Ensign OPEN & AVAILABLE

      OPERATIONS – Gold Uniforms

      Chief OPS: OPEN & AVAILABLE (Also in charge of temp repair team)
      Quartermaster: OPEN & AVAILABLE
      Transporter Chief: OPEN & AVAILABLE

      Repair team members: 18 Positions OPEN & AVAILABLE
      Adora Sari
      Sam

      SCIENCE – Green-blue Uniforms

      Chief of Science: OPEN & AVAILABLE