Re: Battle: Florida anyone?

  • Queen C
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2012
      Excellent, Xavier! Then I'll create a group just for us two and we'll go tear-assing down the streets, killing aliens and just trying to survive.

      Also, my hubby suggested New York, and maybe that one is better. Most of the landmarks are well known to most. Unless you have another suggestion for a setting? Hit me up at the yahoo.com or gmail.com accounts and let me know!

      Thanks!