Re: Work Travel and Hurricane(?!?!)

  • Queen C
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
      Good news, Everyone!

      I just heard from Sam in New Jersey. He and his weathered the storm okay. In Sam's own words:

      "Storm knocked me out." LOL But he is back now; it just might take him a while to get back online.

      Cyn
    • Shan C
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
        Glad to hear it! :)

        -Shan.

        --
        Unser: (after being given a severed hand) Hey, next time... a few fingerprints on a glass will suffice. (Sons of Anarchy).