Formy Trek RPGers

  • Queen C
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2012
      I'm posting this for a group I am on that is just getting started, but shows a lot of promise. For my trekkie buds only!

      By the way, I am Savol, the chief science officer on the RPG.

      THE PITCH:

      The year is 2375, the Dominion War is over. The Alpha Quadrant is in a somewhat delicate state and may take a while to recover. Starfleet is hard at work repairing and refitting starships in a bid to safeguard her borders and continue to seek knowledge and explore.

      One of these ships is the U.S.S. Nautilus NCC-72390. Her mission will be to venture out into uncharted space, make first contact with new alien species, and gaze upon the wonders of The Final Frontier.

      The adventure has begun. Right now an away team has beamed down to the surface of a Class H planet in the unexplored Yeznag System. If you have not simmed before or would like a junior role there are many open in departments such as security, science, engineering and medical. You could be on the next away team.

      So if your looking for adventure or simply somewhere to flex your creative writing talents, then beam aboard the Nautilus.

      We look forward to meeting you.

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/USS- Nautilus/
    • simmingheather
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2012
        Neat! I've been wanting to resurrect Dr. Jack Armus. :)
      • wantedangelus
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 23, 2012
          Is that the cover shot of the Starfleet Wookiee? Lol.

          -Shan.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 24, 2012
            Yes, yes it is.

            --- In cynsrpgforum@yahoogroups.com, "wantedangelus" <wantedangelus@...> wrote:

            > Is that the cover shot of the Starfleet Wookiee? Lol.
            >
            > -Shan.
            >
            > --- In cynsrpgforum@yahoogroups.com, "simmingheather" <simmingheather@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Neat! I've been wanting to resurrect Dr. Jack Armus. :)

          • Shan C
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 24, 2012

              Sweet. Lol.

              -Shan.

              --
              Deeks: Kensi? Okay, you just made your “I just found a Kit Kat in my seat cushion” face.