Cyn Says #1

  • Cynthia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23 2:37 PM
      Hey Gang,

      I've had a lot of offlines and IMs over the last couple of days, not
      all of them good, but there were some suggestions (such as this RPG
      forum), complaints, and even some criticisms, so I am calling for a
      Wednesday night conference to discuss these issues and get everything
      out in the open.

      The conference will be hosted by yours truly on Wednesday, July 25th,
      at let's say, 9 p.m. Eastern standard time. I'm sorry if this cuts out
      the UK people, but I will be holding another conference for you guys,
      Tuesday morning, at 12 p.m. Eastern standard time, 6 p.m. GMT so we
      can discuss any issues you might wish.

      Anyone is welcome to either conference, or both. Hope to see you there.

      Cyn, Games Mistress
    • goysu
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23 2:51 PM
        Thanks for the add, Cyn. Nice you decided to start this, it does take
        a lot of stuff off the game board.

        I wish I could be there Wednesday for the conference, but I have a
        meeting I have to go to that night. I may or may not be home in time,
        and I have to be up early Thursday morning. I will say that in a few
        of the groups my posts were ignored, but they were worked out and
        everything is fine.

        Anything else, if you want to email me or leave me an offline, go ahead.

        --- In cynsrpgforum@yahoogroups.com, "Cynthia" <cbobcom@...> wrote:

        > Hey Gang,
        >
        > I've had a lot of offlines and IMs over the last couple of days, not
        > all of them good, but there were some suggestions (such as this RPG
        > forum), complaints, and even some criticisms, so I am calling for a
        > Wednesday night conference to discuss these issues and get everything
        > out in the open.
        >
        > The conference will be hosted by yours truly on Wednesday, July 25th,
        > at let's say, 9 p.m. Eastern standard time. I'm sorry if this cuts out
        > the UK people, but I will be holding another conference for you guys,
        > Tuesday morning, at 12 p.m. Eastern standard time, 6 p.m. GMT so we
        > can discuss any issues you might wish.
        >
        > Anyone is welcome to either conference, or both. Hope to see you there.
        >
        > Cyn, Games Mistress

      • Lynn Beers
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25 10:50 AM
          Sorry I won't be around either.  I am checking my e-mail as often as I can.  Had a staff infection that is still bothering me.  I am working on going into town to check my e-mail more often to keep the pace going.

          AAAAAK!  THE COWS ARE COMMING!  RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!   RUN COW RUN!!!!!!!!!!!   *runs into a pole*  *rubs head*  I'm losing it!  LOL

        • Kate Manchester
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 25 11:31 PM
            --- In cynsrpgforum@yahoogroups.com, "Cynthia" <cbobcom@...> wrote:

            > Hey Gang,
            >
            > I've had a lot of offlines and IMs over the last couple of days, not
            > all of them good, but there were some suggestions (such as this RPG
            > forum), complaints, and even some criticisms, so I am calling for a
            > Wednesday night conference to discuss these issues and get everything
            > out in the open.

            Sorry I couldn't make it. Traffic sucked hard tonight, so we stayed on
            the West Side and played some disc golf.

            My main question: Since your emails don't seem to always make it to
            me, is Julietta's reworked history okay?
          • Angel
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 26 5:45 AM
              I'm sorry I couldn't make it either. But we were hit by lightning
              and I had absolutely no internet access....

              I can't get on at home and now cannot get on at the office either.
              The only way to contact me is email... I'm really sorry.

              Rose

              --- In cynsrpgforum@yahoogroups.com, "Kate Manchester"