Re: working together - consulting teams

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2003
      [I share my letter to Cynthia Typaldos of
      http://www.softwareproductmarketing.com
      regarding working together.]

      Hi Cynthia!

      May we pick up where we left off?

      I like your ideas on the ResumeBlog,
      http://www.resumeblog.blogspot.com/
      http://typaldos.blogspot.com/2003_09_28_typaldos_archive.html#106496264562045090
      especially cobbling stuff together.

      I just turned in a proposal to the Soros fund (OPI IP) for a "Social
      Networking Kit" (optimized for marginal connectivity)
      http://www.no-hit.com/andrius/archives/000074.html

      I'm back in Lithuania. After Tom Munnecke's GivingSpace.org meeting in
      May, I gave a talk at BlogTalk.net in Vienna, then looked for Islamic
      independent thinkers in Bosnia. I got involved in Franz Nahrada's
      vision of a network of villages across the Balkans. I was an observer
      at the constitutional assembly of the European Union of Telecottage
      Associations. Also, I did some work in "measuring government
      performance", in particular, the Chicago bus system, and wrote a related
      team-building proposal "Rider's Angles"
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/minciu_sodas_en/message/3356

      I'm looking for work, especially that might relate to the "Social
      Networking Kit". It would be very nice to cobble together parts of that
      to serve our various communities, so I send a copy to my lab Minciu
      Sodas, our working group Thinking Relevantly, and Bala Pillai's
      MindEcos. I'm interested to work on something that helps us find work
      and move our vision forward at the same time.

      Andrius

      Andrius Kulikauskas
      Minciu Sodas
      http://www.ms.lt