Re: Concluding my work for XpertWeb - THANK YOU

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2003
      Britt, Flemming, Mitch,
      THANK YOU!!!
      I received payment of $500 from Britt by PayPal. I accept this as total
      and final compensation for all of my work for you on XpertWeb.

      Thank you for involving me and our lab in XpertWeb. I appreciate the
      opportunity I had to embrace and advance your work. I hope at least
      some of our efforts will have served you.

      Please feel most welcome to approach our lab for any thoughts we might
      contribute, for example, on XML. (Write to our working group
      ThinkingRelevantly@yahoogroups.com) Several of our members expressed
      interest, and I am glad that you found them helpful.

      Peace,

      Andrius

      Andrius Kulikauskas
      Direktorius