Multiplatform Media Collective

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      Dear K.P. Schleintz,

      Thank you very much for your letter through Ecademy. Sorry for just
      catching up now! I share my reply with our working group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thinkingrelevantly/ for organizing an
      economy for openly sharing work, see also http://www.ms.lt/openwork/

      I read your profile with interest at:
      http://ecademy.com/account.php?&op=view&id=21059

      I very much like your idea for the Multiplatform Media Collective. It
      speaks of what I believe:
      - There's genuine creativity in a large number of small producers.
      - Usefulness comes from working across many different kinds of media,
      participating in a wide variety of networks, not just broadcasting on a
      single one.
      - This is valuable to society, but I believe there is also a way to make
      this work so that people can make a living.

      I hope you might join our laboratory, that's an efficient way to pursue
      this together. You can join for free for twelve months for your
      thoughtful answers to one of our questionnaires, such as "Do you think
      out loud?", http://www.ms.lt/openwork/doyouthinkoutloud.html Another
      great one is Natalie d'Arbeloff's "What do I really care about?"
      http://www.ms.lt/ms/projects/tooluses/010121care.html which your profile
      speaks to. You can also join by sponsoring $480 worth of our services
      working openly http://www.ms.lt/serving.html

      I love bold projects. I hope our laboratory might help you pursue yours!

      Peace.

      Andrius

      Andrius Kulikauskas
      Minciu Sodas
      http://www.ms.lt
      ms@...
      Vilnius, Lithuania
      +370 (5) 2645950

      > KP said on Thu, 23 Jan 12:58pm Hi Andrius, I stumpled across Mincius
      > Sodas some while back, keept it bookmarked and came back to it.
      > Welcome on Ecademy.
      >
      > I'm just a normal guy, so please don't expect high intellectual talk
      > (I don''t speak the lingo) but it feels that the basics of your
      > thoughts fit well into what I'm trying to do (do far Dom Pannell
      > has joined), which is building a " Multiplatform Media Collective.
      > A (virtual) community with a better world agenda build around a
      > multimedia broadcasting platform which is owned and run by its
      > members. A kind of progressive AOL/TW coop, if you want.
      >
      > Would that be something in your direction??
      >
      > Your thoughts are much appreciated.

      [...]