15 Upcoming Programs on Social Issues / Current Events

  • Charles Paidock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2011
      Weekly Free Speech Forum
      November 5, 12, 19, 26 are open if you to speak...open microphone at all programs, at least 5 minutes each.

      College of Complexes www.collegeofcomplexes.org

      Weekly Free Speech Forum on social issue and current events
      Presentation at 8:00 PM - Every Saturday
      Lincoln Restaurant
      4008 N. Lincoln Ave, Chicago - intersection of Irving Park and Damen
      (4000 N - 2000 W)
      Free Parking, 1 Block from the Irving Park Stop on the Brown Line, CTA
      Tuition $3.00 and food/drink purchase requested by restaurant
      Concludes around 10:30 / 11:00 PM

      All meetings open to the public.

      Format:
      Presentation
      Questions from Audience
      Rebuttals/Remarks
      Speaker's Final Comments

      Questions: Charles Paidock, Program Coordinator (312) 842-5036, or (312) 714-7790 cpaidock@...

      Upcoming Programs:

      July 23
      Solutions to Our Global Climate Crisis: A Look at AL Gore's Book "Our Choice"

      July 30
      The College Conspiracy - documentary movie on not going to college - National Inflation Association - open microphone

      August 6

      The Art of Being a Gentleman

      August 13
      101 Gadgets that Changed the World - powerpoint presentation

      August 20
      Life, the Universe, and Everything (Sort Of...) - powerpoint presentation

      August 27
      Upside Down World: The Loss of the Sacred Cosmos, Author - powerpoint presentation

      September 3
      CARP Comittee Against Political Repression

      September 17

      Holistic Health Practice - "The One Command"

      September 10

      Debate: 10th Anniversary of 9/11: Update on the Forensic Evidence of What Really Happened vs, The Standard Government Explanation - powerpoint presentation

      September 24
      "The Public Check on Congress" - A Non-Partisan Proposal for a Constitutional Amendment to Align the Actions of Congress with America's National Interests

      Oct 1
      Plebism: an Alternative to Conquest Economics

      Oct 8

      Its Time to Apply Equal Protection Under the Laws to Our Retirement System

      Oct 15
      How the Left Wing and the Right Wing Create Polarization

      Oct 22
      The Truth Emergency

      Oct 29
      France: A European Model (A Pollitical Travelogue) - slideshow

      Nov 5, 12, 19, 26
      OPEN