Local Money Design Webinars 2nd series - STARTS THURSDAY

  • John Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2010
      10 students have so far signed up for the second webinar series
      on local money design:
      5 from the US, 1 from Canada, 1 from Argentina, 1 from Uruguay,1
      from Germany and 1 from Australia.

      Mark Herpel, editor of Community Currency Magazine, took part in the
      first webinar series and said this about it:

      “Thanks, great course, excellent information not
      available anywhere else in the world. It's all the
      material I was looking for but could never find
      elsewhere on the Net. It lays out a very good
      plan of attack for anyone starting up, so I'll be
      using it privately here in Portland to help move
      ahead with our new currency."Please help to spread the word and get even more students to grow
      an international network of community currency designers and help
      create a new generation of systems that sustain themselves:

      www.valueforpeople.co.uk/letsmakemoney

      Many thanks,

      John Rogers
      Value for People