Re: From John Caswell Fw: 2010 - A Decade Of Different Thinking

  • twayburn@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      Let others, not us, make this mistake. Since there was no year zero,
      2010 is the last year of the first decade of the Twenty-First Century.
      The first decade is not over yet.

      Tom Wayburn, Houston, Texas

      --- In cyfranogi@yahoogroups.com, Benoit Couture <benoitctr@...> wrote:

> [...]
      of promise. We've created a short booklet to commemorate what we learned
      in the first decade of the 21st Century. It comes together with a
      suggestion for what is needed in the next one.

      > As always a work in progress!
      >
      > It tells of some 20 things that need different thinking and 10
      disciplines that will be needed to make that happen. The wider
      definitions behind each aspect of the 20 and the 10 Disciplines can be
      found here. A longer version is also available and the research
      that exists behind it can be shared in face to face meetings.

      > 2009 saw us working all over the place. From creating new strategies
      to regenerate an African city, developing transformation plans for the
      worlds largest corporate brands to helping major governments with
      technology and cultural change. Working to create strategies for
      Hollywood studios, helping a nation in the Middle East with large bids
      in sport and supporting an Aids Hospice in South Africa.

      > As always a hugely privileged position.
      >
      > New Articles: We've been writing a lot on the insights weve had, the
      increasing challenges we face in business and in society in general. We
      describe the power of Systems, Integrative and Design Thinking.Download
      and share all of the latest texts, comments and articles on strategic
      thinking, transformation and change:

      > It's great to be connected and look forward to working with you in
      2010!

      > John
      >

      > Forward email
      >

      > This email was sent to benoitctr@... by john@...
      > Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with
      SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

      > Group Partners | 32 St James's Street | Mayfair | London | United
      Kingdom | SW1A 1HD | United Kingdom