Tom, Happy New Year!

  • Andrius Kulikauskas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hi Tom and all,

      I have changed our wiki so that you don't need a password to edit pages.
      Simply click on "Write on this page". It will ask you for your name, that
      is all.

      Tom, thank you also for trying out our new "comments" page at
      http://www.ms.lt/news.php

      Franz, thank you for taking our survey on computer usage:
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=GiLLw_2fpxkGdad_2bOY0hxKbA_3d_3d

      I also invite us to add services we want to advertise to our ShopWithUs
      network http://www.shopwithus.org It's free for our participants.

      Andrius Kulikauskas
      Minciu Sodas
      http://www.ms.lt