hi! Guys

  • abhishekmawle
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2007
      hi! Guys

      I am doing research on Currency Crisis in Argentina,Asia,Mexico
      etc,please can anyone help me out in this.

      Regards

      Abhishek
    • william wendt
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Also citing former secretary Rubin, Paul Blustein,
        And the Money Kept Rolling In (And Out): Wall Street,
        The IMF, and the Bankrupting of Argentina, concludes
        with the warning, "It could happen here." (original
        emphasis) Among the consequences would be sharply
        higher interest rates.